top of page

My office can help you navigate the many federal programs and services the Government offers. Before we assist you, we may need your permission to act on your behalf. Below you will find all the services along with a form you will be required to complete. Please note: not all services require an authorization form.

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP) - Authorization Form

  • Old Age Security (OAS) - Authorization Form

  • Passport Canada - Authorization Form

  • Employment Insurance Benefits (EI) - Authorization Form

  • Citizenship and Immigration - Authorization Form

  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)

  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) - Authorization Form

  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)

  • Veterans Affairs - Authorization Form

  • Federal Crown Corporations

  • Federal funding for organizations

  • Petitions to Parliament

  • Acquiring Canadian flags and pins

  • ACOA

bottom of page