top of page

Help With Your Casework

Our office is here to help you with all the questions and requests you have concerning your casework associated with federal programs. Some of the things we can help you get more information on are:

Immigration, Citizenship and Permanent Resident applications

Canada Pension Plan (CPP)

Old Age Security (OAS)

Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)

This list is not exhaustive and we recommend you reach out to us if you are not sure.

Please Note: Please make sure to not include your SIN or any other personal identification number through this form.

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page